Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hello and Welcome!

Hello!

I'm am pleased to announce that today (July 4th, 2007), is the official opening of my a brand new automotive Blog. As is rather obvious, I have a great deal of interest in automobiles and in particular, the higher performance ones.

I boast much knowledge when it comes to supercars/exotics and specifically regarding smaller firms, such as: Wiesmann; Pagani; Koenigsegg; Bristol; Noble; Ascari; Spyker; Saleen; etc.

My Favourite Automotive Brands?
Pagani; Lexus; Mercedes-Benz; Spyker; TVR; Honda; Porsche; Ascari; etc

My Favourite Car?
The Pagani Zonda F

Automotive Related Interests?
I am a member on a number of automotive forums and am a Moderator on both GermanCarZone & SuperCarZone. I also write automotive related articles for AutoSavant.net.

Do I have any other Blogs?
Yes, two in fact.

-In Myself (personal Blog)
-Kate Beckinsale Blog (celebirty based Blog)

Non-Automotive Interests?
Ahh, you know, the usual: women; music; movies; running; reading; writing; etc

That all being said, I hope you stop by often and enjoy what I provide.

No comments: