Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lexus Storms Rampant

By Bruce McCulloch

Over the last week or so, Lexus has been letting potentional customers try out of their upcoming and introductory performance model, the IS-F, at no other track than the fabulous Laguna Seca.

I've been reading through out Lexus forums to see what the various reactions are and thankfully, all have been postive. Most implying that the IS-F is the best handling Lexus ever made; but of course, it most certainly should be if Lexus is serious.

While I am afraid I cannot give you my personal impression (as I haven't driven one) or the keys to an IS-F any time soon, I suggest you watch the below video. She's sounds like a monster, eh?


Thanks to the Club Lexus forum for the video


Impression/Pictures:

A while back I made a post about the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG and it's many competitiors, and in that article, I slammed the IS-F saying it was hugely overdone and vulgar. I am now seriously eating my words; I am afraid I have jumped to conclusion far too early. This thing Looks awesome.


No comments: